- "Crimea is Russia, Kosovo is Serbia"
- AK-47s: Soon to Be Made in USA
- Twisting the Iran-Nuke Intelligence
- Korean Peninsula Nuclear Crisis: Ways of Stabilizing under Modern Conditions
- Russian-Japanese Dispute over Kuril Islands
- 23.01.2015 16:26
- 21.01.2015 12:48
Since the Reagan administration broke the back of professionalism at the CIA's analytical division, U.S. intelligence has regularly been twisted for geopolitical purposes, including the case made over Iran's alleged nuclear weapons program...
While that the issue of the so-called North Korean nuclear threat has recently given way to a discussion on human rights in the DPRK and world's attention is focused on developments in Ukraine now, there is still a permanent nuclear crisis on the Korean peninsula...
At the same time, the Government of the Russian Federation has repeatedly stated that the sovereignty of the South Kuril Islands is not negotiable, and Russia will strengthen its presence on them taking all the necessary efforts...